Analog signals in Logicmaster 90

ROBERTSON23

Hello everyone.

I have an issue about analog signals, I'm new in this.
There is a machine with a Fanuc CPU 331 series 90-30 and it has a IC693ALG220
4 points Analog Voltage Module. and some digital I/O modules.
This is an old machine and we don't know who programmed the PLC.
So I was checking the ladder program in Logicmaster90, but I can't find where is the logic for the analog inputs, I thought It should be at least in the Variable Declaration Table as %AI but there are only digital %I and %Q.
The analog module is actually physically connected to temperature sensors,but I don't know if the machine was reprogrammed at some point and the analog module wasn't needed anymore or perhaps it was never used, or :
As I have never used or dealt with analog signals I'm just not sure what I'm looking for.

*All the inputs and outputs in the ladder program have a Label asigned and all of them are in the Variable Declaration Table (and all of them are digital). There is just a main program, no other blocks or subroutines.

What do you think about?

In Logicmaster, variables don't necessarily get entered into the variable declarations table as they are used. As Aslan suggested, check your hardware configuration to see where the module is addressed, then use Logicmaster's search function to find usage of those addresses.

You could also print a usage table from the "Print" menu.

Thank you so much, I didn't find anything, It seems that the machine was reprogrammed and and I found out the heaters are not in function because of the type of product.