Mixing signals on an AB 1762-IF4

dogleg43

I'm using a 1762-IF4 4Ch analog input module with an Allen-Bradley MicroLogix 1400 PLC .

Questions:
1. Should I use isolators on each channel if all of my 4-20mA inputs are 4-wire transmitter w/differential inputs? E&H Pro_Mag flow meters are the transmitters.

2. When/where do the COM terminals connect to? The wiring arm has two terminals marked COM but the manual doesn't show them connected to anything on 2-wire, 3-wire, or 4-wire transmitters.

3. Should isolators be used if I mix 2-wire and 4-wire transmitters on the same module?

Thanks

Similar Topics

We have a system using a Omron G5 Servo. The motor has failed and Omron has advised the delivery time 4 months for a new motor! I'm not overly...
Replies
Views
HI, In a mixing vessel tank, it was maintained with a product temperature of 70 degree. When vacuum applied to the tank, the product and jacket...
Replies
Views
Hi all, about to set up a flow loop in our garage that will be mixing oil and water for some water cut testing. In the past we've basically put a...
Replies
Views
Hello This is my first post on this forum, so bear with me. I'm working with a DeviceNet system where there needs to be a transition on the trunk...
Replies
Views
Is it against code to mix voltages within one force guided relay? I have a force guided relay with a 24 VDC coil. This relay has five normally...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom