Contrologix Controller firmware

BENNY

I'm having trouble getting on to the A-B website, so I need to ask this question here. I have 2 5550 controllers (1756-L1M2 and 1756-L1M1) and 1 5550 controller (1756-L55/A). We want to upgrade our RsLogix 5000 to version 11. Can all the controllers be flashed to the required firmware to run on version 11? We are currently using

Rslogix 5000 7.02
RsLinx 2.31
RsNetworx for C-net 3.00
Workstation has Windows NT 4.0 sp 6

If we can go to version 11, will any of the above need to be upgraded?
Thanks for any help in advance.

Yes, they can all be flashed up to V11. The minor revs will be different for the L1's and the L55, but that's because they're different.

The main thing to worry about is how much spare memory you have in the processors, because the V11 firmware will take up more of it than the V7 f/w. More again when you go to V12.

Upgrade your RSLinx at the same time or probably before you load V11 on your PC.
According to the matrix, your Cnet s/w needs updating, and you should flash your CNB modules as well (also motion modules and DH+/RIO modules if any).