Tag Browser Window

mahmoud_ics

Hi everybody, i would like to assign a controller tag from RSLogix 5000 on FT View Studio SE, when i click on the buttom to select the tag, the tag browser window does not display on screen and the software freezes (i can not do anything on it).

To close FT, i open the task manager to end FT task, i find only FactoryTalk is running, so when it closes, the tag browser window appears without having possibility to view his content.

In the process tab, there is "Tagsrv" process running.

Need help :)

WAG Was this last opened when the computer was hooked up to two monitors and the Tag Browser window was moved to the other monitor? If, it still thinks its over there.
I thought there was certain key strokes that would place all displays back to the main monitor.

Hope this helps