Temperatur control analog

Hojland

Hey guys

I would like to maintain a steady temperature out of an heat exchanger. I have an engine valve (2-10Volt) and a temperature transmitter (0 - 100Celcius). How do I keep the setpoint easiest e.g. 40 degreas
I've looked at PID but is there an easier way?
It's a MicroLogix with analog input and output

Undo edits

PID control on a Micrologix really isn't that hard to set up and will probably give you the most accurate control. I'd read the help manual, play around with it, then ask questions if on here if you can't figure it out. Plus, you'll get to say you learned something new, and that is never a bad thing!

Similar Topics

Hello I am measuring the temperatur from 8 temperature sensors. They are all supposed to be within range of eachother but if one of them gets a...
Replies
Views
Adding ethernet equipment to an existing panel that has none. We have some solid ethernet cables coming from other remote cabinets that I plan to...
Replies
Views
does anyone have an install or know if/where i can download it for the following "ABB PS501 Control Builder Plus V2.3 " the software was a free...
Replies
Views
I am not sure why this is requested, but it was asked. Currently I have one PLC , with one output to a relay, turning on a field equipment (just...
Replies
Views
I have been requested to test this proportioning valve for PLC control of flow/pressure. Dwyer Series SVP Proportioning Solenoid Valve The flow...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom