Migrating A Tag From L5k to Excel

A353322

Hello everyone, I'm trying to make a spreadsheet containing all the rung locations for specific tags and can't seem to find an easy way to export this information to Excel. IS there a way to do this? or will I spend the next few weeks typing it all in one at a time?

If you open up your controllogix program, you can right click on the tags and choose "Print >> Tags". Print these to a pdf file, and you will have what you are looking for.

You can then use a pdf to excel converter and hopefully you get what you are looking for.

Similar Topics

Hi all, Has anyone here ever converted Wonderware tag history and added it to ignition's historical database? If so, how did you do it? Are...
Replies
Views
Has anyone migrated Proficy Historian data to a new server? I followed the guide to move all the data over, but when I run the utility, it stops...
Replies
Views
We are upgrading our FTV ME v8.1 program to SE v12. Is there any way to migrate the alarm tags (about 600ish) from ME to SE. The import / export...
Replies
Views
Can it easily be done ? We have a legacy project written on Allen Bradly 1746-l542 with Several racks of some on an extension rack and some on A...
Replies
Views
I just want to get others thoughts on what is the biggest obstacle one faces in migrating to a newer system? For me with the few systems I have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom