CLX CPU L62 & ENBT/A Issues

Azee Sibal

Hi everyone!

We have a customer that has a system that runs with an Allen-Bradley ControlLogix L62 with a Wonderware SCADA system. At one time their process completely stopped, and I discovered that the program was erased from the CPU, and that one of its ethernet module displays status "STOP OS". I re-downloaded the program, and the system was restored, but only to find out that the problem re-occurred the next day. This time, the same ethernet module also was affected, this time it had no display. We replaced the chassis, and then the problem didn't re-occur. I tested the suspected ethernet module on a test system, and it works fine. Is it safe to say that the culprit is the chassis?

Does anybody know where I can get hold of manuals that contain explanations on the status displays of the ethernet module. I can't seem to find them on the manuals available on the Allen Bradley site.

Many thanks!