VersaPro to Proficy ME

sec4884

Has anyone had experience upgrading from VersaPro to Proficy ME. I have a VersaPro PLC file and converted to Proficy ME with 1000+ warnings. GE tells me that is normal??

This was a more common question about 5-6 years ago.
It is normal on a large project, PME is just warning you where changes may have been made due to the differences in key words and variable name rules etc.
The real test is in the first 'Validation'. So long as there are no "errors" the project should run fine on your CPU.
There are a few differences that you should be aware of. In PME search help for "Upgrading from VersaPro"

Last edited:

Similar Topics

How do you import a VersaPro program into the new Proficy Logic Developer software?🙃
Replies
Views
I am requesting several VersaPro or Proficy Machine Edition PLC programs with comments to learn how to implement and understand various techniques...
Replies
Views
Dear all ,do we have any process of running proficy on linux,i tried wine but did not suceeded.
Replies
Views
I have a LM9030 program that is running on a IC693CPU331 that was installed in the mid 90's. How can I find out if this cpu can handle newer VP...
Replies
Views
I have a Versapro project file for a Versamax PLC. Need to identify what type of variables are suitable and made available for BMS system to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom