How to go online to a Mitsubishi Melsec F2-60MS-U Communication

mapizarro

Hello All,

We have an old Mitsubishi Melsec F2-60MS-U controlling a cup conveyor and a heat seal heads.
The conveyor was manufactured by Fords Holmatic.
Does anyone knows where I can buy Software and cable communication to go online with this old PLC?
Better yet anyone have this hardware/software and is available to help us out, We are in Azusa CA 91702 and we have a hardcopy of the PLC code with documentation.

Thank you for your feedback.

Similar Topics

We received a cell that has a MELSEC Mitsubishi FX 2N-80MR PLC installed. We need to access the PLC program for troubleshooting and additional...
Replies
Views
I haven't needed to work with a Mitsubishi PLC until now. But I just got a call from another tech working on a customer's machine, wondering if I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm hoping one of you has encountered this problem before.. I have two Mitsubishi FX5U Processors on site, communicating over ethernet...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know if it is possible to go online with two Mitsubishi PLCs at the same time with one computer? I have one Q06 series PLC and one...
Replies
Views
Hello, I would like to connect my pc to a FXon PLC to view the program online. I would like to know what states the inputs and outputs are in. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom