ge fanuc versamax resolution

hamzasyyed

I connected a mbs3100 danfoss pressure transducer to a 23 point versamax. Before doing so i calculated the resolutionthat i would be gettiing it came out to be 400000/4096=98pascals, 400000 being my transducers range and 12 bit resolution plc gives 4096 steps
When practicaaly doing so and observing the results i found that the plc was giving me steps of 8, out of 32767, 8/32767 * 400000 gives me a resolution of 12pascals. Am imissing something or doing the calculations wrong?

Similar Topics

I have one GE Fanuc IC200PNS002-AC Versamax Network Interface Module and the fault red light is blinking and i have checked in manual it is...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have an Ge Fanuc Controller versa max and need to know where i can download the software for this PLC, anyone that can direct me please. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, This is probably an easy question—or at least I hope it is—and it will show how green I am. I've been tasked with troubleshooting a GE...
Replies
Views
Every time i turn off and turn on the PLC, PLC is not going to RUN mode In the fault table it shows error " system Configuration mismatch" And...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! There's an old GE Fanuc Versamax that I don't know how much longer will it keep working, so I decided that it is time for a change...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom