Idec FC4A - examining data register contents

Piper2012

Hi,
New to the forum and hope I can contact a fellow IDEC user. I am using 6.43 Winldr software which is the latest version but IDEC seem to have removed the ability to examine the contents of data registers. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I am sure I could do it with the old version of the software and they have added some "nice to have" features but the one I really need to be able to examine data registers is missing!

Regards,

Andrew

Thanks Mark, found it now. No mention of it in the manual what would we do without on-line forums?

Great, thank you for pointing me in the right direction

Andrew

Similar Topics

Greetings to All I have IDEC microsmart FC4A - c24r2 PLC... I need to format the old program in that... it was password protected. How do I...
Replies
Views
FC4A (Analog Input Card) plugged in to FC5A (PLC) using phoenix connection on the side. I am doing a temperature reading. But screen reads host...
Replies
Views
hi all, i am looking for a basic timer circuit i can play with in the idec windldr software for a 10 second output on then reset. i can read a...
Replies
Views
I need to scale a value in an Idec FC4A PLC from an analog input 0-50000 cnts to 0-757.08 (Liters/min) ie: D806 * 757.08 / 50000 the advanced...
Replies
Views
Hey All - Hope you can help with a quick question: I am trying to set up an analog input on an IDEC Microsmart PLC. It is Analog Module 4...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom