how to format IDEC Microsmart FC4A

rke

Greetings to All

I have IDEC microsmart FC4A - c24r2 PLC... I need to format the old program in that... it was password protected. How do I format the PLC or initilizing.

To use new program on that. I dont know password of that. moreover I dont want that old program in taht...

All my purpose is to use that PLC for other program...

I hope on all you guys

Thanks and regarding

Rajkumar

Last edited:
Does your program run off internal memory or external memory cartridge? You may be able to clear memory of the external device and download onto that somehow. Otherwise, you may have to call / email IDEC

Does your program run off internal memory or external memory cartridge? You may be able to clear memory of the external device and download onto that somehow. Otherwise, you may have to call / email IDEC
Thank you ...

my program run by internal memory.

till I don't get any solution.

pls help