Mitsubishi FX2n-64MR

Good day all
We've recently have a problem with this PLC not running after power up which controls our Incinerator. Found that the Off edit/run slide switch on memory card EEPROM-16 disintergrated and on PLC an error light Prog-E. System was powered off...Memory card removed and slide switch pins soldered in run position... re-inserted and again powered on but to no avail. Is this EEPROM faulty or is there any way of saving this memory card.. your assistance will be gratefull

Similar Topics

I got a question regarding Fx3U-64M and Fx2N-64MR PLCs controllers. The situation is as followed: I'm working at ship and it has Bow Thruster...
Replies
Views
Please, Please, Please. Is there someone outthere who can help me. I'm despirately searching for a users manual for the above PLC. I have an...
Replies
Views
I've worked on one Mitsubishi PLC in the past 40 years. Now, it looks like I get to tackle another one...using GX-WORKS3-C1 software which I...
Replies
Views
I have been asked to work on a Mitsubishi Melsec FX2N-80MR PLC but have no experience with Mitsubishi at all. The hope is to get online to find...
Replies
Views
Hi all IÂ’ve never worked with Mitsubishi PLCÂ’s or software, but a customer at our branch has requested the PLC program for future...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom