Mitsubishi FX2N questions

Sathoff

pXw7kMQ

Qfjz6jv

Hi all

IÂ’ve never worked with Mitsubishi PLCÂ’s or software, but a customer at our branch has requested the PLC program for future upgrades/installments etc.

PLC is Mitsubishi FX2N-32MR.

My 2 questions are:
1. Which programming software does this PlC require?
2. Which cable would I need to go online and upload the program?

I assume I would need GX Works2 FX software for this, would that be correct? Also the Mitsubishi doesnÂ’t list a price for the software, this is where IÂ’m a bit confused.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you all!

Similar Topics

Hi all IÂ’ve never worked with Mitsubishi PLCÂ’s or software, but a customer at our branch has requested the PLC program for future...
Replies
Views
I've worked on one Mitsubishi PLC in the past 40 years. Now, it looks like I get to tackle another one...using GX-WORKS3-C1 software which I...
Replies
Views
I have been asked to work on a Mitsubishi Melsec FX2N-80MR PLC but have no experience with Mitsubishi at all. The hope is to get online to find...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I have a FX2N-20MR chinese semi-clon of a Mitsubishi PLC. It has only a serial DB9 port that cannot be removed or exchanged (which is...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am new here and this is my first post. I've just received my new PLC by post. It is a FX2N-20MT, a chinese clone of a Mitsubishi...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom