Bekum Blowmolder PLC Code Compatibility

DigitalGuy

Hi all,

As a startup, we coupled a long time blow molding professional and a digital design engineer to produce rock solid PLC control logic for a Bekum h-111 (h111) blow molding machine. We are now trying to compile a list of Bekum products which would be compatible with our PLC design. If any of you can recall Bekum (or other brand name) models that are compatible with the Bekum h111 we would like to hear from you. The code is designed for a single head/double carriage machine, but it may be possible to adapt it to other configurations. Once we have identified matching model numbers we will be looking for someone with a dead machine to do a test install of our newly developed control panel. Any advice would be appreciated- thanks.