Max withstand temperature of AB PLCs

AB2005

In our Corrugator machine area, the temperature rises up to 45C. The forced ventilation is sufficient for Allen Bradley Compact Logix PLC or should we install Air Conditioner? What is the "Max withstand temperature" of AB PLC items?

For the 1769 L32E/35E controllers, the specifications state:

Operational temperature... 0-60 C
Storage ... -40 to +85 C

I would imagine it's relatively close for all CompactLogix controllers, but I would double check your specific catalog number to be sure. You should be able to find the information in the Installation Instructions under Specifications.

Also, just an FYI. AB does offer an extreme temperature ControlLogix system (-25 to +70 C). Check out the link below.

http://www.ab.com/en/epub/catalogs/...0807/1837516/ControlLogix-XT-Controllers.html