Unable To Connect To GE PLC VersaMax

Adele

Hi,

The VersaMax PLC suddenly stop running (no LED on run function) so I'm trying to upload the program.

The HMI connected to it says "Host Communication Error'. I've done the cable continuity test for the cable from HMI to PLC. It was okay. I also have power cycle the HMI.

So, I'm trying to upload the program from the PLC. I'm using the DB9 cable to Moxa converter connecting to my PC. It somehow didn't connect - No light on port 1.

There is a light from port 2 where the HMI is connected to.

I wonder if the cable I use is a wrong cable? The cable should be okay since other engineer use it too.

Similar Topics

Hello to all, we have a E-designer E-600 screen that has a RS-422 connection hooked to our Mitsubishi Plc FXCU series and an Rs-232 connection...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm having difficulties trying to connect FactoryTalk View SE Local Station (V13.00) to MS SQL Server Express. I state that they are...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have recently been making some online program changes to a Q00UCPU plc. I have been using a USB to USB-B connector. And have been happily...
Replies
Views
I admittedly have never set up a Rockwell Thin Client / ThinManager but I need to step in because a vendor is having trouble making the connection...
Replies
Views
Hi, First i'm a beginner and not a very good in english so i will try my best to be clear ! I work on an used installation and me and my team has...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom