Unable to connect FTV SE to SQL EXPRESS Server

dNaverio

Hi all,
I'm having difficulties trying to connect FactoryTalk View SE Local Station (V13.00) to MS SQL Server Express.
I state that they are installed on different machines connected via LAN
I tried to run some tests using FTV on the machine where the SQL Server is installed and everything worked just fine, but via network i can't create a connection neither on Data Logs nor under System\Connections\Databases.

I created a ODBC Data Source File, both in the local machine and where the server is running and I can establish a connection without any problem
1708342205293.png1708342229377.png

I assigned it to my Data Log, I wrote down the login credentials and i successfully created my Tables inside the DataBase, but when i press the OK button a "Connection failed" popup appears
1708342708605.png

Does anyone have any idea?
Thanks!

Attachments

• 1708341757066.png
    1708341757066.png
    236 KB · Views: 3
Edit: Solved, the problem was the firewall. After setting it Off everything worked.
Later i will search for a solution that will allow me to mantain it On without causing trouble.
Till now I have in/out rules to allow connection on ports 1433, 4022, 135, 1434, 443, maybe I missed something?