Red Lion G3 CSMSTRSX Communications

I'm using a RedLion G3 with modules CSini8 and CSDIO14.
It has a modem installed with an ATT sim card. A static IP address has been assigned.

I am able to send email but am unable to reach the Web Server from the public internet.

The network is set up as Ethernet. The web server is listening on port 80. It's a permanent connection.

Last edited:
As long as we're on the subject there are a couple items I need to resolve.

ANALOG MODULE CSINI8 I have pressure transmitter 4-20ma installed. I have changed wiring to different input locations with the same result no change in readings on the watch window. I have a multimeter which confirms the transmitters are working. I'm inclined to think the module is bad.

CSDIO14 I have connected two inputs A voltage from a relay connected to a float as a high level alarm. Connected to 13 and 10 as common.The watch window confirms the operation and it successfully sent email yesterday,

I have a flow meter connected which closes a relay on one gallon. I connected it to 14 and 10 as common. The watch window confirms on off operation. I need to count the pulses , totalize it and send an email daily to two recipients.

I have a relay connected to 7 and 8. This is to provide a 120 volt signal based on pushing a button on the display page.

I need to program to log the time the system is operation. This will be based on a 120 volt signal from the vacuum or a vacuum reading if the analog module is working. It needs a date certain start time (Friday July 20) and needs to email an update every day.

Steve where you at in Louisville?

I don't have much experience with the I/O cards from Red Lion. So I can't help there much.
Do you need seconds, minutes, or hours of accuracy? When do you want the email to send? at 12:00 am.

write a program to start running on the trigger from the Vacuum switch.

you can update it at what ever rate you want.

example at 1 minute update a program will run. The program could be as simple as
Run_Time++; everytime it runs you increment Run_Time by 1.

Steve where you at in Louisville?

I don't have much experience with the I/O cards from Red Lion. So I can't help there much.
Do you need seconds, minutes, or hours of accuracy? When do you want the email to send? at 12:00 am.

write a program to start running on the trigger from the Vacuum switch.

you can update it at what ever rate you want.

example at 1 minute update a program will run. The program could be as simple as
Run_Time++; everytime it runs you increment Run_Time by 1.
Thanks for the reply
I'm in the Bluegrass industrial Park.

I need hours of accuracy.
Does this mean: Create a Flag tag on Module 2 the vacuum pump input sensor. Set the trigger to active on, set the action to Program1().
The program will be:
Run_Time++

The vacuum pump is intended to run constantly so I don't see how the hours are being updated. Plus I don't see how the email is being sent at 12:00.

You have to really spell these things out for me. You're assuming I know a lot more than I apparently do.

Make sure the account associated with your SIM card has Mobile Terminated Data. Without this type of plan you will not be able to view the webserver.

What is the status of the LED's on the CSINI8?