Algorithm Fault-Fail

dandrade

Differs algorithm:

Algorithm fault - The basic task of a fault detection algoritm is to register an alarm when an abnormal condition develops in the monitored system. Once a fault is detected, procedures may also be subsequently used to identify or diagnose the cause of the abnormality.
Algorithm fail - The generate from alarm hardware or combination conditions, is possible determine acuracy (exact) alarm.

Already I asked previously, but no success in the answers.

Main question: Which analysis methodologies to detect fault?

Comment:
The operators from line prodution say: "This is normal happen, problems usual"
The experts, they know speaks mine!? They are situations, incoherent for a sensor detect, healthy governed by the behavior.

Please share yours opinions and extense comments welcome from experiences.
banghead

failure to communicate -

dandrade,

are you asking how to set up some type of alarm? - or how to detect a certain type of fault? - what type of PLC system do you have? -

please do not be offended - we would like to answer your questions but we do not understand you - do you know anyone who can help you with your translations into English? - is there someone at work or in your neighborhood who could help you write your posts? - do you have any trouble understanding us? -

I believe that dandrade is asking about faults in a more 'philosophy of control' sense. I think the two main methodologies he's referring to can be paraphrased as:

1. This is what the process is supposed to look like at this point (inputs, outputs etc), any other combination is a fault.

2. This particular set of input/output conditions indicates fault 'X'

and what are our general thought on the two methods.

Excuse for the English, effort me. Do not I have nobody, for me help.When move to bigger company have bilingues.But it sends a Message Pritive, says the errors.

The difference, that reinforcement:

1)Based in the behavior- Validate is not constant .

Depends- Of The conditions- Of The instant (time)

2)Visible, clear, and logical condition. Valid logical combination in all time. (validate constant )

Bernie, you not correct.Sometime, yes 'philosophy of control'

I find information about this "philosophy of control"

Interesting for all! :)