New Powerflex

JeffKiper

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Does anybody have information about the new powerflex series drives coming out 4th quarter?

I heard the same plus safe off. No specs yet. I can't even get soft release data yet. I am quoting jobs fir April and May that These drives would be great for.

I heard the same plus safe off. No specs yet. I can't even get soft release data yet. I am quoting jobs fir April and May that These drives would be great for.

I almost hate when they tell you anything because then it just gets frustrating waiting for it. Drives with built in Ethernet are high on my wish list.

I had not heard about the Safe Off yet, that will also be a nice addition.

I agree that is what sparked me to ask here and see what others have heard.

Drives with built in Ethernet are high on my wish list..

755 drives come with built in ethernet but it has to be added as a card on 753.

I had not heard about the Safe Off yet, that will also be a nice addition.

Already have it on the 750 series as a solid state option. it was also in PF 40 PF 70 and PF 700H in relay form. I have been using it for a few years now.

I think they are the 355 modular drives. Power section and controls are mix and match. I just heard via an email that they should be out Novemberish.

755 drives come with built in ethernet but it has to be added as a card on 753.

Already have it on the 750 series as a solid state option. it was also in PF 40 PF 70 and PF 700H in relay form. I have been using it for a few years now.

Those are high end dives. We are referring to new "component" class drives scheduled to be released later this year.

OK thanks
I am programming one with 35 drives right now. Safety compactlogix point I/O, intrinsically safe remote I/O. This is a huge system for me. So we will goes how it goes.

I think the new series of drives will be called 520 series with the higher spec units being 525 and the lower spec units being 523.

There is not much info out yet that i have been able to find.

Alan

Where did you guy's hear about them? Sales rep? They made no mention of it that I am aware of at RS Tech ED back in June.

We are having RAOTM here in Atlanta next week so I may get some info on them at that event.