High precision electronic regulator

DamianInRochester

Lifetime Supporting Member
I'm looking for some recommendations for suppliers of super high precision electro-pneumatics regulators.

I am looking for something that has linearities, repeatabilities, and hysteresis in the 0.1% full scale range.

I have found this

http://www.marshbellofram.com/bellofram-pcd/products/type-2000-type-2000-ex-ip-ep-transducers/

but I would like something more to compare it to.

Most of the big boys seem to be around 0.5% (SMC, Numatics, etc.)

Looking to control 0-100psi (roughly) with a 4-20mA signal, very low consumption.

Similar Topics

We consider making a rotary table capable of two operation modes: 1) rotating at speeds up to 3 rpm, and 2) positioning with precision of 60...
Replies
Views
Do i have to use interrupt subroutine, or immediate read high speed input, for Unitronics Samba plc or reading only the correponding register in...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a flexible 600-volt shielded ethernet patch cable? I have used them from Allen Bradley / Panduit before and they are too...
Replies
Views
Hello Folks, Has anyone configured a Momentum high speed counter on Unity 13.1. We need the wiring diagram for Momentum High speed counter and...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have converted RSView 32 to FTView SE 14 (I have tested FTView 12 before as well and there were some difficulties so I moved on to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom