High speed input

chapostolou

Do i have to use interrupt subroutine, or immediate read high speed input, for Unitronics Samba plc or reading only the correponding register in the program it's ok.

From memory, you just read the accumulator register unless you need to do something with the data faster than the program scan rate would normally allow for.

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a setup of one master s7-1200 - three slaves s7-1200 On each of the slaves there is a HSC on a motor for positioning. It generates...
Replies
Views
Hi all I am going to read gaps between product by millmeter to accept or reject product, with RsLogix 5000, The problem is : when the speed...
Replies
Views
Unitronics Samba plc I am working on a system that uses the High Speed input on a plc to calculate the rpm of a shaft. It is having issues with...
Replies
Views
so, id like to pick up RPM of a shaft with a prox. 800hz prox, and a normal DC input on a ML1400 can scan at 1kHz (scan time dependent). so with...
Replies
Views
Everyone, I have an application where I need to pump a varying weight(depending on recipe) into a tank. I can't use the load cells on the tank...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom