time comparison VBA

I want to create a time comparison on a SCADA screen. I need to have a real time clock and a box whereby an operator can input a time. when the operator input time is less than or equal to the real time clock a light is green and when the input time is greater than the real time the light is red.

I have a VBA editor and believe I can complete this task using VB. has anyone got any suggestions for code and .ocx objects? or any other suggestions

regards

It wouldn´t be easier to create something like a time window inside the plc program where the operator has to press a button within that limit of time, if he presses the button outside limit red light will glow, if on time then green lite will glow, this way you avoid vba hassle. Regardless of plc brand.

Thanks for the suggestion widelto. I see what you are saying but ideally a VBA solution would be preferable as I may not get access to the plc programming software.

I only need three components

1. A combox containing a list A,B,C,D
2. A label with displaying a real time clock
3. A label that the operator can type in the time