Code Comparison With Memory Module and Online Program in Micrologix1400

Is there anyway to be certain that the memory module in a ML1400 has been written to with the current program?

I have controllers in the field who fail randomly and lose their program and as such need to boot off the memory module on power up.

Programatically written to the MM seems like a no go as the controller needs to be in Program before initiated from Logix500.

Similar Topics

I have installed a Cognex barcode scanner on a machine. I have a 1769-L18ER CompactLogix processor. I have communication setup and working. I...
Replies
Views
Hi There, I am programming a cmore EA9-T87 to gather the data and save on SD card. And this time I want to use barcode scanner to trigger the bit...
Replies
Views
I'm scanning in a barcode from a Keyence Sr-1000 and storing the barcode information in a data register. I have a 12 digit number that I want to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Someone at work has put a PLC system on my desk, that's just been taken off an idle production line. He said "It's an S7 PLC. We don't...
Replies
Views
hello, I'm a student and for my final grade I have to repare a sepro robot. the only problem I have for now is that i have an error code 3...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom