ABM Commander for Windows - Version 1.45

REHJ

Hey Guys, I done a lot of work with Basic several years ago but not much in the last 15! I bought this Ascii Basic Module to work with another serial device and for the most part it is working. I am having a few issues with some simple statements the code does not seem to follow? Has anyone worked with this before who may have some code for me to look at and see where I am going wrong?
Thanks for your help!
Roy

Similar Topics

Hello all, I am facing an issue with my Commander SK that I cannot solve on my own, I am struggling on it since several days :confused: The...
Replies
Views
1394 Assistance Needed I have qty 8 1394 units in various states of repair that I need to repair and test. 1394C-SJT05-T 1394C-SJT05-T-RL...
Replies
Views
We have a machine with an Allen-Bradley 1394-SJT10-C multi-axis motion controller with two axis modules, both 1394-AM75. One of the axis module's...
Replies
Views
GML Commander, OKIEPC, I am trying to contact you, your inbox email is full, please contact me asap. I am in OKC, OK., I can use your experience...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have an emerson Commander SK, 2.2 KW, 220 single phase drive that I'm having a problem with. So the drive was working fine and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom