VBA IGSS clock on diagram

Hello

if anyone is familiar with IGSS could they give me some assistance. I want display a simple real time clock on a diagram. I cannot find any clock object. I believe that a clock can be created with VBA

Can anyone tell me how to do this?

thanks

I am trying to create a simple time comparision on a userform that can be opened from within a diagram. I am having a bit of trouble in creating suitable code that will work continously.

I want the userform to display real time

I want a manual input "end time" to be inputted into a box.

if the real time is greater than the inputted "end time" then a label say "over time"

if the real time is less than or equal to the inputted "end time" the label will say "on time"

i have attached a screen shot of the userform i have created. i have some VBA code written but cannot get it to work properly. would it be at all possible for someone to write some code that
would make this userform work. I am not a VBA programmer and I would be very grateful for any help

regards

Last edited: