Igss vba

Hello,

This is for anyone who is familiar with the VBA editor in IGSS. I have a command button inserted into one of the diagrams. I want the Object Historian to open when i click this button.

I have looked at the subs and properties available in the object browser within the VBA Editor but cannot find the "Object Historian" Object.

Can anyone tell me what the Object Historian is called in VB or can anyone give me a line of VB code that would allow the Object Historian to open?

regards

Similar Topics

Hello if anyone is familiar with IGSS could they give me some assistance. I want display a simple real time clock on a diagram. I cannot find any...
Replies
Views
I have a command button that i would like to open the object historian when pressed. I have been in contact with IGSS and they dont seem to know...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am on a site in France trying to setup a small IGSS system, to show a few tags, I have a IGSS 14 and a Siemens PLC is wondering what...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am using IGSS version 12 and cant seem to locate the object wizard function. When in definition mode I click object and then 'create'...
Replies
Views
Hello, does anyone know why Schneider has developed 2 SCADA software? Are there any important differences between them? Thanks in advance :)
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom