Thin client connected to Windows 7

PLC

I've been digging around the web and I can't seem to find this
Any ideas?
I just want one thin client connected to a pc running windows 7
Is this supported?

Esixting thin client? Consider the Digi ConnectPort Display if you are looking for recommendations ... they call it a zero client and we use them for basically remote VGA, keyboard, touchscreen, and remote viewing. They have some super quick booting linux kernel and a streamlined VNC server...very simple to set up, but I haven't attached one to a Windows 7 host yet.

They're tiny little boxes that always seem to find the host, and support the most common ELO touch systems touchscreens. You assign them the name or IP they are to attach themselves to, plus they get their own IP for configuration which is not too bad, and easy to repeat once you know the particulars for the hardware.

We did have issues between them and Xycomm's latest 17" stainless which we found after installation of a spare, I think our spare had no serial port, only USB while the broken one was connected serially, but the mouse USB was fine until we added a AnywhereUSB a couple of days later. As they die off we go to the Atlas and remove the AnywhereUSB on that odd one.

The A/D vga touchscreen uses the generic ELO drivers and they work perfectly together.

Last edited: