UDT Help/Transfering TAGS

Daniel_LeRoy

Lifetime Supporting Member
Everyone,

So I have been on this forum for the last 24hours straight. I have learned a ton, like always.

Yesterday I posted about resetting all my BOOLs, which are in an array. I learned that when I orginally wrote the program that I shouldn't have used a bool array! I'm now trying to reverse the damage.

I'm trying to make a UDT for my array. So I had my internal relays set up as
B[704] type BOOL. I created a UDT with a BOOL[704] to replace the old array.
So that I can then create a S:FS sequence and reset the values.

My plan was to go through and use the replace tool and use it to go through all the routines and find and replace the BOOLs. Ex Find B[0] replace with INTERNAL_RELAY.ID[0].

This is slow going, which is okay, but I have no way to transfer my descriptions over. If I export my tags, the orginal BOOL array shows the description, but my new UDT doesn't break down so I can't copy over the descriptions.

What should I do? Any great advice? .. I'm stuck in a rock and a hard place.