zelio soft PLC set & reset

mtixente

hi
i am new to Scheider electric PLC, i wrote a simple traffic light progamme using three LED's. i used set and reset to turn on and off my LED's together with timers, my problem is m first output can reset after the set time but the second output do come on and off as per set time also third output comes on and off as set but still output one can't RESET? HELP PLZ

thanks in advance

I'll help if I can. Zip the ladder program and attach it to the thread. Use the Go Advanced button to attach files.

Last edited:
thanks for that, but why when i simulate Q1 does not change colour to indicate reset?

It's not necessary for the program to operate but here is one way to do what you requested.
At Rung 1, add T1 Normally Closed contact at position or column "Contact 5".