In factory talk veiw studio (me)

kbn_120184

hi
i am looking for tool tip .
i want to have the description about the box when ever the cursor is on it.
can u help me whr can i find this option in FACTORY TALK VEIW STUDIO ME

FactoryTalk View ME was designed primarily for touchscreen terminals. No mouse, no hovering. No tooltips.

Many of the things you have asked for in the past several days are features that are part of FactoryTalk View SE which was designed for a PC.

ME can run on a PC, put it does not give you the same features as software designed for a PC.

OG

Similar Topics

HI EVERYBODY I have done graphics part i have to communicate bit wise with tags i cant able do it if i add .0 in brackets aswell as i have shown...
Replies
Views
HI EVERYBODY how to communicate with individual bits (0-31).i am using control logix 5000 to communication with factory talk veiw studio me .i am...
Replies
Views
hi i have made two sreens with two transparent buttons on it .so if i click first button i am going to first screen and if i click second button i...
Replies
Views
hi how to do diagnosis in factory talk studio me edition to show cpu, i/o modules(communicating on controlnet 1756-CNB) in graphics. i have PLC...
Replies
Views
HI i have made graphics as shown in image now i just want to ask what status i have to show in GRAPHICS IN first box like cpu,power supply...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom