Toshiba T2 Ethernet

Mark-

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello,

I have a Toshiba T2 and I am using T-PDS32 software.

I can program the PLC and communicate with it using the software and the serial port. I am now trying to use the Ethernet port and I have the rungs in the program to set the IP address and port number.

I cycle power on the PLC and ping the PLC and I get a response. If I then change the IP address, cycle power and ping with the new address I get a response. The old address does not reply. Indicating, the rungs to configure the IP address are correct.

Now the rub, T-PDS gives an error when I attempt to connect with the PLC via Ethernet. No software I try can connect via the Ethernet port.

The rungs I am using to the set the IP address and port number are from Toshiba.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mark