how can i make this image comes in two sreens

kbn_120184

i want to have this screen to split half part in one screen and second half in other screen
i want to display two screens in HMI i m using factory talk veiw studio machine edition.
if i touch arrow or something like i can go to second sreen is thr any possibilities to make two sreens in hmi

io chassisHMI.jpg

no i have done that editing but now i want to use this in two displays
if i touch the arrow mark or something i have to go to second display
how have to do it. i have to do graphics what i have to keep there so that if i touch symbol it goes to second sreen.if i want to come back to first sreen i have click symbol so that i can cum back to first screen.where i have to do and what steps i have to take so that i can handle twoo sreen with symbols in factory talk veiw studio me

Yes, Load it in an image editor, slice it in half, and save each half to a different file.

Then, in Studio, add the images to the application, then place the image on each screen you want to use it on. Put a transparent "Go to display" button on top of each.

Really, this isn't difficult.

or,

add two big "Goto Display" button on two screens and select the separate half image on the each button's image property,

Just curious, what is the purpose?
or just a Control Logix fan!!

thanks i got my solution but it is going only one time only if i want to do it four to five times what i have to is thr any timing .y bcoz if i click first button it is going to second screen and if i click second button it is coming to first screen but again if i want to do same it is not coming thr is no response what i have to do