Looking for anyone that has an Omega/Novopac overwrapper

keithterrell

Last week I had a Micrologix controller die on me and we lost the program for our overwrapper. Contacted Italian company Impianti Novopac and they do not have code and neither does US reseller Omega Design. Looking to see if anyone else has the same model and would be willing to send me code to load to the new controller. Following is model info:

Model# ML-070-M
Serial# 02-J31475

If anyone can help it will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
:site:

Similar Topics

Hey guys, I am looking for a remote I/O solution to Redlion's protocol converters. To give the big picture. I am revamping an in house...
Replies
Views
Greetings, we are looking to hire a new automation engineer. We are a potato processing plant and do most of the programming ourself. We are...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, thank you for reading this post. I would like to call up for opinions in regards to oil and gas entry jobs for somebody that doesn't...
Replies
Views
From time to time I get customers looking for help, I did a page on my old website but that did not work out very well So I am going to just...
Replies
Views
I have a 10klbs S shaped four wire load cell that I am going to be using to study dynamic loading on nylon ropes. Basically I am going to drop...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom