Omron CJ1M CPU13 with (ModBus)+Yaskawa A1000

arpix

Hello!

I have i little problem with comunication between the PLC and Yaskawa A1000 invertet.
I set up all the parameter in the inverter and i add the communication card to PLC. Configurated in Cx Programmer.

But i don't know how to made a comunication between this two devices.

Exaple how do i add a simple start comand ower Ledder diagram.

What FunctionBlock do i need to use in ladder diagram what the inverter can understad what i want to do?

Exaple: to start, to stop, and to add a referent frekvency to the driver?

I am little bit confused, i was search all the topic on this forum but i cant find any exaples of programs how to made a program for that.

Of if someone have an experience in Profibus comunication over CJ1M it would help to.

Can someone put an example ledder just for the start after i think i can figure it out.

Thanx
Best regards!

Last edited: