Micro810 LCD Help!

hicker12

First time poster so hi all,

First off I am new to Allen-Bradley programming so forgive my ignorance. Im trying to used the LCD key pad as a simple HMI. All i need to do is turn on and off an output using the LCD keys and maybe have the status displayed on the screen. I have done this on LOGO plc's but having no luck with the micro810.

Any help is much appreciated.

Stephen.

Similar Topics

Can the LCD screen for the Micro 810 controller be used as a panel to input values for a program? i.e. I program the controller using CCW, then...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anyone here have experience working with the a-b micro810 with the lcd display. We have churned out a workable program but the inbuilt...
Replies
Views
I'm new to the newest line of PLC's from AB but I have done some PLC programming in the past. I just started a very small, very basic project...
Replies
Views
Hi Ijust received the Micro810 starter kit with LCD and USB. I have been trying to figure out if it is possible to get user input from the LCD...
Replies
Views
In this project I wanted two pumps to alternate between lead and lag. The controller is a Micro810. I'm using a counter to dictate whether pump 1...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom