Alphanumeric in RSLOGIX500

Sangw

Hi All,
I'm new to A-B programming. Is there any instruction in RSlogix500 by which we can input the alphanumeric data in PLC. I'm using ML1200 and want to read some alphanumeric data from the HMI (Panelview component) i.e login and Password. How can I implement the same in my Ladder logic? Your help is appreciated! :)

Similar Topics

For the project I'm doing, the operator has to enter a string of 7 alphanumeric characters. This represents the unique part number. For now, the...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just wondering if anyone has used an alphanumeric display with a Mitsubishi Q series plc? I am looking for something that can display at...
Replies
Views
I have just recently set up an 8 segment alphanumeric display in our mill and i can get the text to show up on the display useing a AWT command in...
Replies
Views
Being new to plc's, and assigned to build and program a plc operated automation and testing device, I'm sure their will be several questions. For...
Replies
Views
So here's my situation, I have been tasked with modifying the logic to mimic a button press in the PLC. I have two identical machines however one...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom