M340 comm. unityproXL

yolandin

I currently use a card PLC P342020. I am able to connect to it but when I try to upload my program to the PLC, I recieve this error message: Failed to check compatibility.
Can anyone help me?

Most likely the CPU and/or FW reference do not match what is actually there:

M340CPU.png

Ensure the correct CPU model number is selected and the correct firmware is loaded. I think you might be able to select a lower FW rev in Unity than is actually on the controller, but not the other way around.

Another thing to do is start a new project with no configuration and extract the current running one (if one exists), and then you will have valid model number and FW rev to use.

Similar Topics

I'm trying to communicate to a Modbus RTU slave device using an M340 as the Modbus master using READ_VAR and WRITE_VAR. I'm connecting directly...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, i was hoping for a little help with this module. i have data that needs to be read from a different plc through the Modbus plus...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am wanting to update the system clock via NTP in the M580/M340. I'm aware that we are able to connect to a NTP in the controller...
Replies
Views
I have 9 field devices, three METSEPM5110 power meters and six ACE949-2 rs285 interface modules. I want to read this Modbus rtu data through rs485...
Replies
Views
I'm using M340 (Schneider Electric) as modbus master. It works fine but if there is a disconnection with the slave, it stops working even after...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom