Question about PDF-creation

dcooper33

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Hi guys,

Anyone ever notice that with PDF Creator software, that when converting ladder logic to PDF, sometimes the rungs get "truncated"? (Right side of the rung gets cut off, and placed on next page by itself, see attached PDF, page 2 and 3)

If so, is there a way to fix this in this software, or is there another free PDF creator that doesn't do this? :confused:

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Dustin

🍻

In addition to changing font size in RSLogix, you can change the "paper size" in PDFcreator. When printing and you get the dialog for the filename, use the "Options" button. In the new window click "Document" in the left side, and then the "Document properties 2" tab. There you can set the paper size.

Dont remember so well since I dont use RSLogix so much now, but there is a paper size settings in RSLogix as well. I guess you have the two paper size settings in the two programs to match.

I didn't have much luck with changing just the paper size in PDFcreator, it would still truncate the wide rungs. Changing the Font Size in RSLogix Print Options from 8 to 6 did the trick. Thanks guys!