Intouch Archestra

IVOR

Hi everyone. I have a problem - whenever PLC (Siemens 400) goes to STOP communication with HMI (Intouch 10.1) is lost. But after PLC is put to run comuunication is still lost untill Archestra is
reseted. The HMI is run under win7.
Previously with win xp and intocuh 9.5 this problem did'n exist.
Does anyone know the reason.
Thank you...

First of all, check that you have patches and hotfixes installed.

Also, check to make sure that you have the latest version of the DAServer.

You will need to explain what Object you are using to connect to the PLC. Are you using a DI Object? Do you have IO server that you connect to?

If you are using the DDE Suitelink object there is an attribute you can set to reconnect the object to the data source. Again you need to stipulate how you connect to the PLC.