Problems connecting to server

MCMZ01

Hello everyone!!!

I am new with Vijeo Citect and Scada. I am having connection problems with a demo project that manipulates a Diagnostic Buffer via OFSOPC. The problems is that the Citect can't connect to the server I specified. I can check those errors through the Alarm Hardware page (see attachment).

All my I/O servers, devices, alarm servers and network address are configured. My I/O Devices are done via the Express I/O Device Setup.

I already did all the configurations and I can't seem to get it right. I already read all the manuals and help support before someone sends me to read them again.

Can someone help me with this??? Many thanks in advance

Alarm Hardware.jpg

Similar Topics

I am attempting to establish communications between a Cognex camera and a Twincat PLC. I have followed the steps given be Cognex here...
Replies
Views
I've recently discovered a problem with a 1756-ENBT/A card, where i get the red X in linx and cannot browse to it, when sitting at my desk. The...
Replies
Views
Running Windows 7 Professionsal with VMware® Workstation 14 Player on a Windows 10 host and having trouble connecting to devices (barcode scanners...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I have a bizarre issue with connecting directly to a Micrologix 1400 via ethernet. It recently popped up on a service call when...
Replies
Views
I'm currently doing a project where we have to connect a AllenBradley PLC 5 ReadiPanel to a AllenBradley PLC 5000 over DH (RIO). in order to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom