How to install dcs software

niyaz432

HI...can you please tell me how to install dcs software..now i have knowledge builder software....honeywell dcs.....i am getting trouble while installing..actually problem i am getting is BOOKSETS ARE NOT AVAILABLE.....what is this....please help me........

I once installed low end Honeywell Plantscape software on a Win2000 box.

There was an entire 120 page installation guide with a 20 page check list that needed to be followed item by item.

It required installation twice because the required version of Excel was not there the first attempt. Very user friendly. Very fussy about the O/S, the O/S updates and tghe auxiliary software (like Excel).

A typical installation took half a day, and that was the low end server.

There is an installation guide for that software. You need to locate it. Dealing with Honeywell can be a challenge.