Error: "Cannot find serial drivers"

atmojapele

Hi All

Could somebody help me, I am busy with a project new system Citect SCADA 7.2 on Window 7. Im trying to connect to six(6) TI 505 PLCs(using TITCPIP protocol) and one(1) S7 300 PLC (using PSDIRECT protocol). I don't get communication to SCADA. I can "PING" all PLCs on my network. At one point I managed to get a communication from S7 PLC. But now when running Citect project I get the error: "Cannot find serial drivers" followed by "Driver 'TITCPIP' not initialized. Do you want to shutdown now?"
I also get an error in a popup: "Address 0 already used"

Any suggestion on how to solve these problems.

Similar Topics

Hello all! I have undeployed a platform that wouldn't previously undeploy properly, so I ran the Platform Remover Utility, as recommended in...
Replies
Views
Hello all. Hoping someone could give me a lead to follow. I'm currently using Factory Talk v13, however it will not allow me to access the...
Replies
Views
While trying to get a new Activation for Rockwell engineering softwares, the following error keeps popping up. What could be the issue? A system...
Replies
Views
Error I get "cannot restore tag database an empty database file is being created" I am using version on my computer factory talk view studio 11.0...
Replies
Views
I ran into an issue with an application that I think would be useful to share for anyone that experiences this problem. The problematic...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom