FactoryTalk Error-cannot restore tag database an empty database file is being created

gerberz

Error I get "cannot restore tag database an empty database file is being created"

I am using version on my computer factory talk view studio 11.0
Run time File Version factory talk view studio 8.0

The program is currently working on the HMI but if i download the file I get this error and I lose the the Tag database which makes half the screens on the HMI useless.

Anyone have a fix for this?

FactoryTalk View Studio.jpg

Similar Topics

I upgraded Factorytalk activation manager to version 5.01 from 5.00 and since then, Factorytalk Assetcentre stopped working! I receive the...
Replies
Views
"Failed to Initialize the service {3F883B87-2208-11D4-B0E7-001083022E04}" Along with "Failed to load HMI Server Service" Hello, I am getting...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am trying to "Specify a FactoryTak directory" to another computer on the network. But my local admin username and password generates...
Replies
Views
I have uploaded a file from a panelview and i get a message when trying to restore it: "This runtime application file was saved in a protected...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I create a new project at Factorytalk Local station and a OPC DA server with localhost server. FTView Version :13.00.00 OPC Server...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom