FactoryTalk AssetCentre Error Initializing

sjumpy49

I upgraded Factorytalk activation manager to version 5.01 from 5.00 and since then, Factorytalk Assetcentre stopped working!

I receive the message "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" when trying to launch FTAC. There was a techbase article in Rockwell but none helped.

Anyone experiencing such an issue?

MicrosoftTeams-image (13).png

Check and make sure your server is running the same FactoryTalk Services version and the roll-up patch as your client device. Thats what was causing this issue for me. I'm sure your issue is probably solved by now but just in case!

Similar Topics

AssetCentre Client loads correctly on the server, but when going through another machine the client never presents a splash screen; however, it...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! The case is that I have 8 computers connected on the same network and directory. One of the computers is the FactoryTalk...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to create a schedule in the assetcentre, this schedule has only one event: backup and compare. The problem is that the event runs and...
Replies
Views
Hello I have installed FactoryTalk Assetcentre V7 on windows 10. When I try to launch the client it will whirl for a bit and nothing. When I...
Replies
Views
anyone have any experience with FactoryTalk AssetCentre? comments good/bad? I got stuck on a project following behind in which the client has...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom