FactoryTalk AssetCentre

BM512

Hello everyone!

The case is that I have 8 computers connected on the same network and directory. One of the computers is the FactoryTalk AssetCentre server. AssetCentre Client is installed only on 3 computers.

Each of the 8 computers has multiple Rockwell Automation programs [Studio 5000, FT Site Edition Client, etc.]. I noticed that on assetcentre client, on audit and view logs, I can only monitor events [ like uploading a program, doing anything on FT SE Client... ] that occur on the server and client computers [4 computers], and any event that occurs on the other 4 computers [which do not have assetcente client] does not appear on event and audit logs.

How can I monitor the other 4 computers' events on the event and audit logs without installing the AssetCentre client on each computer?