fp0 structured text

iungerich1

OK i have been wanting to animate the Christmas lights for a long time. and have just now got the stuff to do it i have a fp0 c14crs plc, fp0 e16rs expansion unit , programming cable and fpwinpro software i have already wired up relays that the plc will control to control the lights every thing is fine and working on the hardware side so my question is on the software side after looking over ladder logic i have decided that i will go with structured text so now all i need to do is learn structured text so i guess what i am asking is does any one know a good free web site i can do to learn it :confused: ps i am 12 so this question may sound stupid to u but software is where i tend to always have tubal

welcome to the site
I am 54 and after 36 years still haven't use structured text yet.
have a look at the tuition available on this site for Ladder.
it is not that hard
there will be someone posting soon regards structured text
@ 12 - I wish you a great success