Panasonic FP0, code uploaded to PC contains errors

Richardfell

Hello

I am new to the PLC programming, but I am trying to learn.
Good for me is to learn also on existing examples, created by experienced programmers. I have one machine that is controlled with Panasonic FP0 PLC.
I downloaded demo versions of FPWIN GR and FPWIN pro 7, to try to upload the program and to understand it. But the problem is that, when I want to upload program to PC via FPWIN pro 7, I get only the Instruction List version of program including errors, with no possibility to see it in Ladder logic.
And when I tried to download program via FPWIN GR, I have got the Ladder logic and instruction list of program, but in Ladder logic was errors (Impossible to draw). You can see the details in attached pictures.
Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you very much

code.gif PLC impossible to draw.jpg

Was the original program written in ladder or structured text (ST)?
Sometimes it just will not display in ladder unless written only in ladder.

If you are not seeing errors on the PLC then the program was probably written in ST.

Hope this helps,

Hello

Thank you for your suggestion. You ensured me, that it was not error during uploading to PC. I need to simply learn to understand IL instructions.
Anyway, many thanks for posting your website to your reply.
It contains many informations that beginer like me needs.

Thanks
Bye