problem after conversion RSLogix 5 to 5000 (and panelview)

LBato

Hi all, I have no communication between controllogix to PanelView plus after conversion of program "rslogix 5 to rslogix 5000" and panelbuilder to panelview". :unsure:

I don't have any communication, (led RS232 always "off").

I think the problem come from the conversion, Rslogix have create a temporary message "BTR" and "BTW" for panel communication... But I think I can't use this one. When I want configure the "MSG" I don't have the good path. (see picture). ;)

In Rsview I have tag "pvrio" (shortcut)

thanx you.

Hi all, I have no communication between controllogix to PanelView plus after conversion of program "rslogix 5 to rslogix 5000" and panelbuilder to panelview". :unsure:

I don't have any communication, (led RS232 always "off").

I think the problem come from the conversion, Rslogix have create a temporary message "BTR" and "BTW" for panel communication... But I think I can't use this one. When I want configure the "MSG" I don't have the good path. (see picture). ;)

In Rsview I have tag "pvrio" (shortcut)

thanx you.

There is no picture in your post.

When dealing with PanelViews, you should post the exact Model Number. Model Number of your PLC, and Communications method. (RS-232 is implied by your Post).

What kind of RS-232 Cable are you using, a Straight Through or a Null Modem?

The Communications setup is normally done in your PanelView, and you shouldn't need a BTR/BTW or Message Instruction you the PLC Code.

If you can't get it working, Post your PanelView Project (Zip it first)

Stu....

oups , the picture come.:whistle:

I have a controllogix5561 and I use a straight cable for the communication.

The Communications setup is normally done in your PanelView
Yes I have the communication setting in the panelview (network and communication setting and shortcut).:confused:

message path browser.jpg ligne de program.jpg